Windows 8 Transformation Pack: If you are tempted to try out the new metro look of “Windows 8” but do not want to go through the hassle of installing the Consumer Preview Version of Windows 8 on your system or virtual machine then the Windows 8 UI Transformation Pack is just for you. No need to download and install Windows 8 (as of yet ), simply install the latest Windows 8 Transformation Pack, Version 4.0.
The above pack very closely resembles to the Windows 8 UI and gives you the same metro and tile interface in your Windows 7, Windows Vista and even Windows XP. The new development in the latest Ver. 4.0 is the Seoge font which is used in Windows 8 Consumer Preview and a Charms Bar (as alternative) for those who are not able to get full look of Windows 8 on their PC.
The Good thing about this transformation pack is that it can install and uninstall with ease. Since, it changes system files, its always a good idea to have a complete backup of your system or at least create a system restore point. Hence you can get Windows 8 look and can revert back to normal windows look easily.
Windows 8 Transformation Pack Features
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- Fresh start for Vista/Seven Transformation Pack users with updated Windows 8 themes and resources
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
- UserTile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
Free Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack