wpTimeMachine is another useful WordPress plugin that makes it easy for you to backup your entire WordPress blog to your Dropbox account. It can perform an automatic backup of your WordPress MySQL database, themes, plug-ins and all the other files and images that you may uploaded to your WordPress folder.
wp Time Machine
Creates an archive of all your WordPress Data & Files and then stores them on Dropbox, Amazon’s S3, or your FTP host.
About wp time machine:
Create archives of all your WordPress data & files and have them stored remotely. That’s right! Remote storage of…
- Your data (from your WordPress MySQL database)
- Your files (and Uploads) — everything in wp-content
- Your .htaccess file
- Instructions for a smooth recovery
- A shell script that can help automate recovery — though this is still a “work in progress”
You provide the remote account; this plugin provides a connection to the offsite facility you choose. Choose from…
- You can use Dropbox (if you don’t have a dropbox use this referral link):https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE0ODYwNjc5
- Also, archives can be ‘sent’ to Amazon’s AWS S3:https://s3.amazonaws.com
- And, FTP is now supported as well (just provide an offsite host, username & password, and optionally a remote directory on that host)
Some recent improvements include:
- A new option to exclude cache directories
- Automatic exclusion of MySQL tables that don’t start with your table prefix
Check out http://wptimemachine.com for more information.